2011年11月14日星期一

Using a video to teach.

The link to my video is http://studio.stupeflix.com/v/ajtfyb5TuY/?autoplay=1.


I plan to use this story to teach the students how to use the "If..." clause. There were two poems in the video, and each of them included several sentences which were wrote with the "If..." clause. I will make the students watch it, and then translate it into their first language, and then try to analyze the grammar rules here. And then, in order to check if they understand this grammar rule, I will ask them to make several sentences in class using the "If..." clause.

Also, another purpose of this video is to let the students learn how to use "however" in their writing. They need to observe the video, and find out the "however" appeared in the video, and try to give a conclusion on how to use this word correctly.

1 条评论:

  1. I don't think this is the best tool to accomplish what you have in mind for several reasons. One reason is that the text disappears too quickly. The other is that there is a problem of grammar which I will address on the discussion board.

    回复删除